Want to get in touch with us?
This is the best place to start. You’ll have access to a wide range of articles to help with most questions.
If you did not get an answer to your particular question or not satisfied with the answer you got here, feel free to contact us we will be glad to speak with you.
A golf cart shipping rate may vary based on the weight of your golf cart, size, whether it’s running, whether you choose to use enclosed car trailers or express shipping, and seasonal demand. Factors like proximity to major highways can play a part to find the best route, as some golf course communities are quite a bit off the beaten path. Enclosed golf cart shipping is 40-60% more, though that option is typically not called for in most cases. Our Quick Quote system generates 4 options for you: instant real-time quotes that we honor for a full 14 days: twice the industry norm, even if costs go up in the meantime. We offer door to door golf cart transportation.
The delivery takes between 15-20 days for credit card payments and 7-10 days for any other payment method calendar days from the date your cart is picked up to when it’s dropped off. A driver usually covers about 500 miles per day.
The first available pickup date is for golf cart transport is typically 2-7 business days after an order is placed, and express golf cart transport is usually available within 24-72 hours. While that involves an additional 30% fee above the baseline, it’s rare that a customer needs such a rapid shipment, or even a fully-guaranteed pickup or drop-off date: and we try to make sure you don’t need to spend a dollar more than you need.
You get the best value when you select standard delivery, which is when you give a window of dates and are quite comfortable with the driver’s schedule being adjusted +/- 1 or 2 days to accommodate other shipments on the transporter that may have a tighter deadline than yours.
“We got a Ford Think when it was new and have enjoyed driving it around my neighborhood ever since. When we decided to move to Georgia, I thought I was going to have to sell it because I didn’t know how I was going to ship it. It’s kind of awkward and bulky. We spoke to the guys at Easy Car Shipping told me they had transported dozens of these, no no reservations needed, which reassured me that they would get it handled. Sure enough, they delivered it on time and I’m looking forward to using it in my new neighborhood too.”
When you want to move a cart, there may be some “sand traps” along the way. But we’ve been buying, selling and transporting carts and other vehicles for decades, so we’re pretty good at mitigating some of the possible holdups. Once you click to book an order or call to say, “ship my golf cart,” we identify which of our vehicle carriers is best suited for pickup in your area, given the dates you request. At Easy Car Shipping, we have an on-time delivery record of 83% — better than most airlines.
A golf cart isn’t just for the course anymore – it’s useful in different areas. If you live on a big property, you may even take your cart to the mailbox every day. If you’re heading south for the winter, your cart may hope to join you. Or if you aren’t using yours anymore, you may be shipping a cart to an eBay buyer. Either way, you’re looking into auto shipping companies that can give you the best combination of service and price.
Some products, such as TaoTao, can be picked up directly from our warehouses at a reduced price. These pickups do not fall under “free shipping”, as they are not shipped but picked up by customers using their own transport.
We provide free lift-gate services on the majority of our larger products, however certain products are excluded. For excluded products, the customer is responsible for any additional lift-gate charges.
No Shipping to PO Boxes: As our products tend to be large in size, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
No Overnight or Expedited Shipping: Unless otherwise stated on specific products.
Once order is placed:
1) Order Confirmation Email: You will receive an order confirmation email with all relevant details. This means your order is in our system.
2) We Automatically Reach Out To USA-Based Suppliers: We pre-authorize your payment method and prepare shipment.
3) Ship and Deliver in 5-7 Business Days*: We process charges to your payment method and ship and deliver in 5-7 biz days (from the shipment date), unless otherwise stated for specific products. This is if the product is immediately available**.
4) Tracking Information Released: We email your tracking information
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase:
1) Return Authorization Within 15 Days of Product Received: Please email and we can arrange a return authorization.
2) Product Must Be Unused and in Resale-able Condition: Must be in original box (no damaged items).
3) Return tracking number: Must be provided.
Order Has Shipped, Buyer’s Remorse Return or Refusing A Shipment:
->Buyer is responsible for return shipping and delivery (outbound) charges
->Minimum 15% restocking fee, unless the shipment comes visibly damaged.
We pack all products securely and reliably. Sometimes the packaging may get dented in transit, but do not be concerned as the inside contents will still be intact.
1) Please inspect the product packaging when it arrives.
2) Once the product is delivered and signed for, we no longer have the authority to file a claim with the shipping carrier (standard US shipping procedure).
3) Anything thereafter will be treated as a return.
In the rare instance the product inside is damaged, please do not worry as we will work with you to resolve the situation. Any photo evidence can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product pictures and specifications may vary with the actual product on occasion.
Some products require assembly or possibly adjustments/modifications/minor fixes to function to the customer’s satisfaction.
Those that require assembly will come with a manual or video resources.
Professional assembly/expertise may be required (depending on the customer’s experience and abilities). Please note Upzy does not pay/reimburse for any labor/service costs if:
1) The product is taken to a professional
2) Customer decides to adjust/modify/fix the product themselves using warranty and non-warranty parts.
Any warranty with your product(s):
1) Please first email
2) Next, you may contact the manufacturer or distributor. Note that freeway golf carts must be kept in the loop of any warranty procedures done.
It is Upzy’s responsibility to resolve any issues in accordance with our and the manufacturer/distributor’s policies. However as each case differs, we cannot guarantee it will always be to the customer’s satisfaction.
The customer can communicate and work with us to resolve any warranty queries.
Order Hasn’t Shipped (Regular Products):
->Order less than $1000: $25 admin fee per item when canceled.
->Order more than $1000: 5% admin fee of order value when canceled.
Order Hasn’t Shipped (Custom Build-To-Order Products):
->Product in the process of building: 5% admin fee of order value when canceled, excluding discounts.
->Product has finished building: 50% of original order value when canceled, excluding discounts.
99% of our products are regular. Exceptions are custom built-to-order products such as standing wheelchairs and certain electric bikes and recumbent trikes.
The admin fee accounts for the manpower hours used to prepare your product, which tend to be large in size. If product is not in stock, you will not be charged any fees(unless it’s a pre-order).
1) All refunds will be issued to the original credit card, Paypal account, or payment method account (Google Pay, Zelle Pay) that was used.
2) Please allow 2-4 business days to process (standard processing time)